Australia’s Leading Multicultural & International Marketing Agency
The Business Opportunity
- Census 2021 revealed Australia is a migrant majority nation.
- 51% of people in Australia are born overseas or have a parent born overseas.
- 1,000,000+ migrants have arrived in Australia over the past 5 years.
- 569,000+ international students studying in Australia in September 2022.
- 2.3 million temporary working visa holders are currently in Australia.
- The Australian Government is keen to attract the best of business, professional and skilled migrants to Australia as the top destination and country of choice.
- 750,000+ new arrivals expected in Australia between 2023-2024
- Multicultural is the new mainstream
Do you want to make your brand more diverse and inclusive?
MultiConnexions Group helps government, marketers, and brands as well as creative, digital, media, PR and research agencies to extend their communications and build relationships with New Australians.
New Australians often prove to be the most loyal and revenue generating audience segment in the future.
Why do you need multicultural marketing?
- Australian migrants are fuelling the economy.
- They are highly educated and aspirational.
- They are also culturally driven, love their festivals and traditions and country of origin entertainment.
- They love their community media and special media platforms which allow them to access news and information which are relevant to them.
- Highly professional and affluent, they over index in terms of purchases in several categories including education, property investments, ﬁnancial services, insurances, wealth products, automobiles, technology and communication products, health, luxury goods, travel and tourism, FMCG and supermarkets purchases.
- A one-size-fits-all marketing strategy does not allow for cultural personalisation which increases engagement and drives revenue.
- Cultural personalisation increases engagement and drives revenue.